Looking for the best refrigerator in India under 15000, 20000 or 30,000?
Well yes are and for you, we have looked into 25 refrigerators and come up with a list of top 10 refrigerators available in the Indian market.
Refrigerator being a luxury appliance now becomes the most indispensable part of every kitchen. It quenches your thrust in a minute during warm weather. Food sustains for the long haul in the refrigerator.
The cooling system of the refrigerator can store veggies, tasty deserts and ice cream too without harming food nutrition. But the question is; what could be the best refrigerator for your home?
Refrigerator Buying Guide at Swagat Hai
Finding the right refrigerator for your family is easy now with Swagat hai fridge guide.
3 Important Checklist before choosing your refrigerator
- Direct cool or Frost Free – Direct cool refrigerator save more energy whereas frost-free refrigerators preserve food for a longer time.
- Inverter compressors – Smart inverter compressors save 20 to 30% more electricity and extend the life of your fridge.
- Energy Stars – Check the stars on the refrigerator before buying. “More Stars” is equal to “More Savings”.
These are 3 very important checklists you must see before you finalize the fridge for you and your family.
Best Fridge Options For Your Family
You should look for the capacity of the refrigerator based on the size of your family and storage requirement.
The capacity of a refrigerator is the sum of fridge and freezer capacity.
For 1-2 members, a refrigerator with a capacity of the 121L-230L single door is good to option. Click on the image below to check the Single Door Refrigerator on Amazon India.
For 4-5 members, a refrigerator with a capacity of the 231L-500L double door is ideal to go for. Click the image below to view Double Door Refrigerators on Amazon India.
For large families, you should go for a refrigerator with mega capacity i.e 500L+ Side by Side Refrigerators, View bestselling options on Amazon India by simply clicking on the below image.
When you think of buying refrigerator you will find many options in the market of different brands like LG, Samsung, Godrej, BPL, Whirlpool, Haier varies ranges from Rs.15k to Rs.30k+ depending upon usage.
Before buying it’s obvious to think about the refrigerator’s capacity of storage, family members using it, price, power consumption and space in home matters a lot.
Well! Here, I can provide you with a guide of the top 10 best refrigerators in India 2020.
List of Top 10 Refrigerators in India in September 2020
Explore the list of top ten best refrigerators from top brands in India under 15000, 20000 and 30000 INR. Choose one.
1. Whirlpool 190L Single Door Refrigerator
Whirlpool single door refrigerator is made with toughened glass shelves that stand with a capacity of 125kg.
It has stabilizer free operation and one of the best refrigerators in India under 15K.
- Consumption power range from 140v-170v
- Do not worry about fixing huge veggies in it
- Good moisture control capacity
- It has an anti-bacterial gasket
• It has a door lock system keeping unhealthy food away from kids.
• Uniform cooling system
• 82% of people give good reviews
• One of the good option under 15000 rupees.
For maintenance propose you have defrosted once in a month to prevent ice build-up.
2. Godrej 200 L Direct Cool Single Door 3 Star Refrigerator
Godrej is introducing one of the best refrigerators in India under 15000.
This Godrej single door refrigerator giving the same services as well as brands like LG, Samsung, and Haier give.
- It has 200litter of capacity
- It has a reciprocator compressor
- One year of warranty on the product with 10 years of warranty on the compressor
- It comes with an egg tray and an ice cube tray
- Designed for a small family
• Top freezing
• Small in size, do not keep the large place to stand up
• Still, now no cons found
3. Samsung 192L Single Door Refrigerator
Samsung always comes with a high quality of features. This is one of the sterling single door refrigerators that comes under 15000.
- It has 192 liters of capacity to store
- One of the best refrigerators in India comes under 15000
- It has a unique feature of door lock
- It has a manual warranty card
- 84% buyer are giving good reviews
• It has covered back, safer for kids
• It has a bright LED light inside
• This is a 2-star rating product
4. Voltas Beko RFF273B 250Ltr Frost Free Refrigerator
Voltas brand comes with a 3-Star energy rating double door refrigerator is providing huge facilities according to the price.
Voltas Beko, design and quality are good, which makes this the best refrigerator in India under 20000.
- It is a frost-free refrigerator with 250 litter of capacity
- The warranty is given 1 year on product and 10 years on compressor
- Made with stainless steel material
- Less power consumption 252 kilowatts per hour
• Keep freshness inside for long hours.
• Storage capacity is high
• More electricity consumption as compared to others.
Buy Now at Amazon India
5. Whirlpool 245 L 2 Star ( 2019 ) Frost-Free Double-Door Refrigerator
Whirlpool the most trustable brand again come with vast feature according to the price.
The design and quality are good, which makes this is the best refrigerator in India under 20000.
- It has a 245-litre capacity
- One year of warranty on the refrigerator with 10 years of warranty on the compressor.
- It allows fresh flow air with anti-bacterial feature
• Moisture control system keep vegies fresh and healthy up to 7days
• Separate easy slide tray for dairy products
• It has a frost-free defrost system
• Its only 2-Star energy rating
6. Haier 220 L Direct Cool Double Door Refrigerator
Haier is also a well-known brand providing the best double door refrigerator in India.
The icing technology is too good. It can cool the freezer up to minus five degrees Celsius within 1 hour.
- Its capacity is 200 litter
- It is the best refrigerator in India under 20000
- It has direct cooling defrost system
• Deep freezing capacity in 60minutes
• Deep freezing is not good for veggies and food too
7. Godrej 236L Double Door Refrigerator
Godrej double door refrigerator gives the extraordinary option of child lock and able to freeze for longer haul during the power cut.
- It is the best refrigerator in India under 20000.
- This double door refrigerator has a frost-free system
• During a power cut, it also keeps food fresh for a longer time
• This is a 2-star energy rating product
8. Whirlpool 265 L 3-Star Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator – IF INV CNV 278
Whirlpool refrigerators are playing a supreme role in in-between consumers’ demand.
Whirlpool introduced as the best refrigerator in India under 30000.
- Adapting frost-free technology
- It contains 265 liters of capacity
- One warranty with 10 years of warranty on the compressor
- It has a 5-in-1 mode like all seasoned mode, dessert mode, chef mode, party mode, deep freeze mode.
• Designed for big families
• Acquainted with home invertor
• Deep freezing gives a result within 1hour
• Not making noise
• No cons found till now.
9. Samsung 253 L 3-Star Inverter Frost Free Best Double Door Refrigerator
Samsung is a notable brand in India. This double door refrigerator with a high-class feature is the best refrigerator in India under 30000.
- 253-liter storage capacity
- 3-star energy rating
- One warranty on the refrigerator with a 10-year warranty on compressor
- Smart digital inverter compressor
• Multiple airflow vents help in cooling for a longer period
• It can keep food items fresh up to 12hours during a power cut.
• It can take up to 150kg load.
• Only 3 start rated as compared to features.
10. LG 260 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator(Smart Inverter Compressor)
LG is the most reliable brand in India. LG precisely accomplished the best double door refrigerator in India in 2020 under 30,000 only.
- Known as one of the best double door refrigerators in India.
- 3-Star lustiness product.
- Smart inverter compressor making the least noise.
- Uniform cooling and preserving freshness.
- One year warranty with an additional 9-year warranty on compressor.
- The advanced LG refrigerator can encounter anytime by identify the nature of the problem. It sends an SOS signal to your smartphone and the service centre rectifies the problem in less time.
• This refrigerator saves power.
• Maintain moisture and freshness for a longer time.
• Sufficient storage available
• The smart invertor of the refrigerator accordant with home invertor.
• There is no problem found till now.
Most Common FAQ’s About Refrigerators at Swagat Hai
Which refrigerator brand is best in India?
Famous brands that provide the best refrigerator in India are Whirlpool, Haier, Samsung, LG, Godrej etc. Check bestseller fridge at Amazon India from these popular brands in India.
How to choose a refrigerator in India?
Before buying a refrigerator you should research on 5 aspects of a good fridge and those are capacity or size of a refrigerator, dimensions for space calculations, type of refrigerators like single door, double door, triple door or side by side, compressor and the most important energy ratings.
Which type of compressor is best for a refrigerator?
Go for Reciprocating compressor as the maintenance cost is lower as compared to other compressors in the market. Another great thing is its life which is more due to its strong structure and smooth lubrication.
Is it safe to buy a refrigerator from Amazon & Flipkart?
Yes, it is completely safe to buy a refrigerator online from Amazon India and Flipkart. We suggest you buy from Amazon India’s Fulfilled seller or Flipkart’s Assured sellers to be doubly sure with your purchase. And you get lots of benefits when you buy a refrigerator online like great discounts, exchange, and good service.
You can also read Best Double Door Refrigerator under 30000 in India in case you’re looking for a double door fridge under 30k price.
Final Thoughts on Top Fridge in India
Nowadays users are more inclined towards double door refrigerators because of larger capacity power, extraordinary facilities and Morden design. If budget is not the issue then I will suggest going for double door refrigerator.
If you buying a double door refrigerator go for LG 260 litter L 3 start refrigerator. If you are buying a single door refrigerator go for Whirlpool 190 litre refrigerator.
Do let us know which one you’re buying for your family in the comment section below. And in case of any query or concern.