Are you looking for the best smartwatch for yourself in India?
Well yes you’re and that is the reason you are here on this blog post of Swagat Hai, warm welcome.
With technology gradually increasing, there is no doubt to believe that day-to-day up-gradations have become an integral part of our livelihood.
Advancements in every field have forced some global technical experts to believe that technology needs constant improvement which resulted in some of the best inventions of the generation.
One such PRODUCT is the introduction of smartwatches.
Top 5 Best Smartwatches in India in September 2020
Here are some of the best smart watches in India that you can consider while buying one for yourself.
- Apple Watch Series 5 with a Sport Band
- Samsung Galaxy SM-R800NZSAINU Smartwatch
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Touchscreen Smartwatch
- Huami Amazfit GTS Smart Watch
- Fitbit FB507BKBK Versa 2 Smartwatch
Keep reading to know more about the features of each smartwatch mention in the list.
#1 Apple Watch Series 5 (Best Premium Smartwatch to have)
Undoubtedly, the famous ‘APPLE’ has a pool of smartwatches to choose from.
The great collection of these watches not only allows you to perform all kind of activities but will also allow you to track your progress in terms of health and fitness.
Apple is absolutely nailing in terms of various applications that can be provided to its users and giving a variety is most welcomed in every field.
Larger Screen with a 1.78” OLED Display, Wireless Charging, 16 GB storage capability are some of the best features that are being provided by Apple.
The Apple Watch Series 5 is probably the best smartwatches in the market right now.
With many features being added recently the design remains unchanged but adds a bit of sharpness around the edges to give it a modern touch.
Following are some key areas focused in this smartwatch:
- Larger built-in Display
- GPS + Cellular
- ECG App
- Stream music, audiobooks etc
For people who are really a fitness freak, this watch allows you to track your fitness level at every stage of your workout. It allows you to measure your heart rate while you run and will map down your goals.
If you are an Apple Lover and already have some Apple products. This watch is made for you. Compatible with IOS, it can be easily connected to your iPhone and can receive calls and messages as well.
No questions asked, Apple is ruling the technological sector with it’s new updations and trusting this when it comes to technology can be the simplest thing you can go for.
#2 Samsung Galaxy (Best Build Quality Smartwatch)
Not very far from this race is the new SAMSUNG GALAXY SMARTWATCH.
For those who aren’t a big Apple fan and would like to go for other options, this is something you can count on.
With new features around the edge this smartwatch consists of the following:
- Circular design provided with a vintage body and resistant Gorilla glass DX+
- This watch is waterproof with a depth of up to 50 m (5 ATM)
- Consist of Samsung Health app
- Allows you to check your location with built-in GPS
- Trackable exercise time, calories burned, and heart rate
- Consists of battery life – with Bluetooth connected up to 5 days, with a fitness app around 3 days and in-flight mode up to 7 days.
With a bold and rubber strap around your waist, this watch is a wholesome package which can be used for a longer period of time.
Especially if you are an android user, this watch might get added in your shopping list.
This watch eliminates the use of cable charging and has a battery life of over 80 hours.
Compatible with Bluetooth Mode, this watch is also available in different colours to choose from as per your suitability.
#3 Fossil Gen 5 (Best Android Wear OS Smartwatches)
Fossil not only makes classical watches that fit into every man’s wardrobe but it has also found its roots to accompany us in this list.
Being a lead manufacturer of luxury watches, Fossil has some incredible smartwatches which are hard not to look.
In this race, Fossil isn’t that behind and offers some key functions:
- Providing a ton of facilities, this watch is perfectly compatible with android and IOS users.
- Extendable battery life for multiple days with new, smart Battery modes; magnetic USB rapid Charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour.
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swim proof design 3ATM;
- This watch is now equipped with a speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls; Receive smartphone notifications and alerts; Microphone;
- Available with 8Gb of storage and 1G ram memory capacity.
This watch stands out in its own unique way. Nor is it completely IOS(as apple watch) neither it is completely ANDROID(as Samsung galaxy).
This watch is a perfect fit for everybody as it allows any user to collaborate with it quite easily.
If you are looking for a more neutral perspective and still wants to up your game, that is what you are looking for. Find more details on Amazon, Click the button below.
#4 Huami Amazfit Smart Watch (Best Looks)
Huami Smartwatches are simple yet elegant. Their GT 2e watches are prefect combination of fitness tracking and sporting activities.
Following are some of the useful features provided:
- Primarily known for a better screen, this watch gives you 1.65” AMOLED Display with high 341 PPI resolution and Gorilla glass.
- Made up of the Metal body (Aluminum Alloy), giving this watch a pretty good feel on your wrist.
- This watch is waterproof with a depth of up to 50 m (5 ATM).
- Built-in functions to keep a track on your fitness level, this watch will count your steps and keeps a track on your fitness level.
- Constantly providing you with notifications, this watch keeps you updated so that you don’t miss anything
Since this watch primarily focusses on fitness developing areas, this watch might not be a perfect match if you are not really into fitness.
The watch also does not allow any third-party apps. The watch comes in 5-6 different colours including blue and baby pink.
#5 Fitbit Versa 2 Smart Watch (Best Option Under 20,000 Rupees)
Fitbit, a watch brand which is probably very known in the market.
FITBIT VERSA gets instant attention due to its slim design and unique display.
It might look small but offers a ton of features:
- One of the few watches which have built-in Alexa. This allows you to use this watch hands-free. Talk to Alexa for quick news, opening different applications, alarm etc.
- Allows you to know your sleep better. It tracks your sleeping schedule and comes up with appropriate results with Sleep Score.
- You can easily keep a track on your daily fitness level with the use of 24/7 heart rate tracking. See your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the Fitbit app
- Provides storage for your songs and also comes with Spotify.
- This watch might reflect a more battery usage probably because of its Always-on-display feature. All your notifications are just a glance away.
Fitbit has a strong grasp in the market share because of its affordable price.
It allows all the functions at quite an affordable rate as compared to other watches in this list.
One of the key factors of this watch is its lightweight design which allows a smooth wrist movement making the user easy to work.
This might be the watch for you if you are looking for something affordable and will surely not disappoint you.
FAQ About Smartwatches In India
Which brand is best for a smartwatch in India?
If you want a branded smartwatch then you should go for Apple if you own an ios phone or Samsung if you own an Android phone.
What is the best smartwatch in India in 2020?
Go for Fitbit FB507BKBK Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smart watch. Track Heart Rate, Enjoy Music with Alexa Built-in, Sleep and Swim Tracking, and more. This is the best option in 2020.
Where we can buy a smart watch in India?
You can buy online on the safe and trusted e-commerce websites. We suggest buying from Amazon India or Flipkart. Have a safe shopping experience.
Is smartwatch good for health?
Smartwatches are very useful, particularly on tracking users resting heart rate or RHR. Smartwatches are helpful when you know how much effort you’re using when you walk or exercise.
Smart Conclusion For Smart Watches
Smartwatches these days have grown substantially keeping in mind the need of the users.
These watches are manufactured according to the requirements of the generations who do not hesitate to invest in a technology they know are worth buying.
If you are looking to invest in a similar technology with a bucket full of features, these watches can definitely be in your shopping list.